More Tees Please
Posted on August 10 2016
One of our favorite...
...things to wear is a good t-shirt. It may sound boring to some, but with all of the amazing styles and high quality fabrics that designers produce these days, you really can't beat a comfy tee. Here’s a peek into our 5 favorite's in-store NOW:
1. CURRENT/ELLIOTT’S black crew neck with rolled sleeve detail. This is a closet essential as it is super soft and a style that can be dressed up or down! Pair it with white skinnies and a cool statement necklace or throw it on to run errands with your cutoffs and sneaks– versatility at its best.
2. PAM & GELA’S rosey crew neck. This tee shows fun personality through its color, distressed details, and flattering form.
3. Another winner from PAM & GELA is this adorable heather grey muscle tee with textured lettering that reads "DO WHAT YOU WANT". This is the perfect top for the girls with attitude.
4. MONROW’S bone colored v-neck is a staple to any wardrobe. This neutral top can be paired with anything and everything and is finished in their best selling linen fabric that can be washed, dried, worn, and re-worn!
5. Last but not least...the Braylon tee from VELVET. The flowy comfortable fit of the body makes this a go-to for all of those days you don't want to wear anything too clingy (which is more often than not, are we right ladies?).
Shop our favorite tees in store or online now!